Polylang 1.1.2 is a maintenance release which focuses on compatibility improvement with some plugins (Types, The Events Calendar and again… WordPress SEO). I also made some changes to improve the performance and the html validation (though still not perfect).
There are also some slight improvements for users creating (hierarchical) posts and terms outside the standard admin interface.
A new argument ‘raw’ was added to the function pll_the_languages to ease the work of people who want to build their own language switcher. I also added a new filter pll_translation_url to allow plugins to modify the translation url. And as usual, a few bugs were corrected.